It is currently November 19th, 2017, 6:54 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Page 3 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: liver disorder uncle mo?
PostPosted: August 23rd, 2011, 10:36 am 
Site Admin

Keep the personal slams out of the conversations here please...Argue the topic without using personal jabs PLEASE and without making slams again anyone for ANY reason. THANKS!

PostPosted: August 23rd, 2011, 10:38 am 

Bornahorseman wrote:
im not backing off don you want to go there lets do it trust me you wont like it

you come in here for a time to stir the pot and then when you dont get the attention you like you bash the forum and run to beaus

now with new folks such as HAIL to Reason you must really feel threatened now thats someone folks want to listen to Thats real discussion

i wont respond again in this thread you live for attention

BORN I FEEL NO THREAT FROM ANY ONE - LIKE AND RESPECT EVERY ONE BUT YOU - AS FOR NEW PEOPLE I TALK WITH THE NEW PERSON - FIND HIM VERY INTERSETING - BUT HAVE NOTICE THAT BECAUSE OF YOUR HATE THINK THAT PERSON DOES NOT RESPOND MUCH TO MY COMMENT - THEY DON'T KNOW ME AS DO OSO - AND OTHERS - SO THEY HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT I CAN OR CAN'T DO -- BUT WHEN YOU COME IN MAKE HATE COMMENT ABOUT ME RUN ME DOWN YES THEY WILL TALKE IT TO BE TRUE. - YES I LIKE TO SEE WHAT HALETOREASON SAID ABOUT PAST HORSE THINGS -- BUT FIND IT SO FUNNY HE ASK YOU -A WONTEBE EX SOPOSTEOBE 1/4 SHOW PERSON WHO HAS NEVER BIG 4 STRIGHT WINNERS ON A SINGLE TICKET - WHO ONLY REASON TO BE HERE IS TO CAUSE HATETRED --

YOU KEEP SAYING YOU WON WON'T RESPOND BUT YOU ALWAYS DO.

Last edited by AfleetTreet on August 23rd, 2011, 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Keep it respectful please

PostPosted: August 23rd, 2011, 10:42 am 

Back to the comment - when asking penny about the blood infection - she said most people do not use alcohale when they give shots - if the went to give a shot and the horse move as the needle went in they should change the needle if they had not completed the shot but most people do not. --
as for the tv comment i believe it was just something the guy thought about at that moment -- and we will know if mo does not run in the money there was a real problem.

Page 3 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3