It is currently November 19th, 2017, 6:53 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: liver disorder uncle mo?
PostPosted: August 20th, 2011, 6:17 pm 

during the nbc saratoga thing to day when jerry B and that other guy was talking one of them said uncle mo had gotten over his liver disorder -- so I ask the expert here what that comment was all about.

what drugs damage the liver are what horse problem causes it - Penny and george said they never knew one one with a horse with liver problems

Post subject: Re: liver disorder uncle mo?
PostPosted: August 20th, 2011, 6:23 pm 

Maybe this can help answer your question:

http://horsehints.org/Cholangiohepatitis.htm

PostPosted: August 21st, 2011, 10:39 am 

all the time he was off they keep saying a little infection -- not lever problem -- LETS SEE HOW HE DOES - I AM NOT AS UP ON HIM AS I USE TO BE.

PostPosted: August 21st, 2011, 10:25 pm 

don this is why i think they were injecting mo with his own blood. it makes sense....

PostPosted: August 22nd, 2011, 4:33 am 

Thanks, Swale, for the link to his probable disorder. It may have been caused by a toxin in his feed. I guess we'll never know but I do hope he's recovered and will be ok going forward.

PostPosted: August 22nd, 2011, 9:51 am 

once again another attempt of dons to stirr crap up like usual

PostPosted: August 22nd, 2011, 10:41 am 

NO BORN WAS NOT AN ATTEMP - ONE OF THE PEOPLE ON NBC MADE THE COMMENT - i ONLY ASK THE QUESTION - NOT HAVING HAD A HORSE WITH A LIVER PROBLEM DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE TRUE OUT COME WOULD BE -- WITH PEOPLE IF YOUR LIVER IS DAMAGE YOU HAVE PEOBLEMS - HAD A FRIEND DIE A FEW YEARS BACK BECAUSE OF LIVER PROBLEMS.

fACT THE COMMENT WAS MADE ON tv
FACT BISCUIT HAS BEEN TALKING ABOUT IT FOR A LONG TIME
FACT THERE WAS A REASON HE HAD LIVER PROBLEMS
FACT IT COULD EFECT HIS WELL BEING
FACT BORN YOU CAN'T GO A DAY WITH OUT TRYING TO SAY I AM LIKE YOU A TROBLE MAKER. :twisted:

SAWLE THANKS FOR THE SITE BUT HAD ALREADY LOOK AT SOMETING LIKE IT EARLER IN THE DAY. STILL THINK IT WAS ODD THAT THEY MADE THE COMMENT.

BISCUIT THE TEMPERTURE OF HIS BLOOD IF PUT BACK INTO HIM WOULD HAVE TO HAVE BEEN THE SAME AS HIS BODIE TEMPERTURE - THEY WOULD HAVE TO HAVE STORED IT KEEP IT COOL THEN HEATED IT UP IF NOT ((AND I MAY BE MISTAKEN ON THIS FACT)) IT WOULD OF CAUSE PROBLEMS WITH HIS HEARTH. i DON'T BELIEVE SOME ONE WOULD TAKE THAT CHANCE ON ONE OF THE TOP 3 YEARS - COULD LOSE IT ALL.

PostPosted: August 22nd, 2011, 11:10 am 

Fact 1 the only interest you have ever had in uncle mo is to stir the pot
fact 2 the problem with the horse was in april so why now bring it up again once again has no merit
fact 3 the only thing you can ever talk about is the past or something that is a big debate that both kate and bisket agree on
fact 4 there isnt anybody at remington park that has a clue of whats going on with uncle mo including your girlfriend

fact 4 if its of interest to anybody why not post it in the uncle mo thread whicjh leads to fact 5

fact 5 to have your own self titled thread to stir the pot to once again make you feel like somebody

its so obvious so obvious that most folks besides your entourage have chosen to ignore it which i should have done

and will now do

PostPosted: August 22nd, 2011, 11:21 am 

Born,
What's the problem with discussing this? I said above a toxin in his feed could have caused the problem with his liver. Did you take that to mean I thought Todd Pletcher or someone else purposefully introduced it into his feed? His illness was not related to the misuse of drugs that I know of. I think you're making a mountain out of a molehill. Don doesn't have an entourage as you suggest and I don't think questioning the source of Uncle Mo's illness and subsequent layoff is done to "stir the pot".

PostPosted: August 22nd, 2011, 11:46 am 

of course kate you7 would say that

we all have our opinions

PostPosted: August 22nd, 2011, 11:47 am 

seems odd no one else but you and biscuit jumping in here

enjoy your conversation of no merit

PostPosted: August 22nd, 2011, 11:48 am 

guess its time to start a zenyatta /rachael alexander thread again SIGH SIGH SIGH

same old crap

PostPosted: August 22nd, 2011, 11:54 am 

Born you are right SaturdaY the August 20 -2011 at 4:30 Am is in the past --- the comment was made on TV nbc -- get over it , If I ask why was the comment made or what did it mean does not mean I am putting the horse down the only who should be put down is you.
Biscuit and kate do not always agree with me but unlike you the 3 of us respect each other.

learn to count born you have to 4 must be making you blood go up.

THE UNCLE MO THREAD WAS AND OLD SUBJECT THIS IS A NEW WHY DID THEY MAKE THE COMMENT?

WISH YOU WOULD JUST GROW UP BORN..
:lol: BUT YOU NEVER WILL.
AGAIN WHY WAS THE COMMENT MADE ON NBC - WAS IT TO MAKE OTHER THINK HE NOT SOUND SO HE WOULD GO OFF AT LONGER ODDS OR OTHER TRAINER WOULD NOT RESPECT HIM - ARE WAS IT BECAUSE THEY THINK EVERY ONE SHOULD KNOW?

i DID SAY TO BICUIT WHY TO ME THE BLOOD THING IS NOT TRUE BECAUSE DAMAGE COULD BE DONE TO THE HORSE.

PostPosted: August 22nd, 2011, 12:47 pm 

forgot to hit the ignore button FOUND IT

PostPosted: August 22nd, 2011, 1:05 pm 

BORN YOU ARE LIKE A LITTLE KID PLAY A GAME - HAVE NO MORAL VALUES - NO RESPECT FOR OTHER - JUST A SCHOOL HOUSE BULLIE - NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS.

YOU NEVER DIRECTED ANY INPUT TO THE SUBJECT AT HAND JUST USED YOU HAND UNDER YOIR DESK BUT THAT WAS HOW YOU WERE BROUGHT UP AND SOME HERE OVER LOOK IT.
I DO NOT.

LIKE I SAID ON THE OTHER THREAD YOUR NOT THE ONLY ONE HEAR WHO HAS LIKE THIS HORSE AND THE ONE THAT DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW WHY THE COMMENT WAS MADE AND IF HE IS SOUND - I DID NOT SAY 100% BECAUSE HE will NEED A RACE TO SHOW US WHAT HE IS ABLE TO DO.

Last edited by BigDonOKC on August 22nd, 2011, 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Page 1 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next