It is currently November 19th, 2017, 7:00 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Page 8 of 8 [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Post subject: Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT...PLEASE READ ASAP
PostPosted: August 31st, 2011, 12:36 pm 
Site Admin

ATTENTION EVERYONE!

THIS site will only be active about another week or so while I finalize any last minute transferring of stuff. I cannot re-import or I will have to start all over again so I need to manually copy and paste any important discussions over by hand. It is time consuming to say the least so once again I encourgae you all to familiarize yourselves with the new site and start using it as the PRIMARY posting place. After a week or som the link for THIS site will be redirected to the new site.....PLEASE make it as easy on yourselves as possible during the transfer process and start getting to knwo the new site so you will be comfortable posting there. Should you have ANY questions, PLEASE don't hesitate to get in touch. You may have noticed in various threads that I have posted a notice saying that thread has successfully and manually been transferred over...if that notice appears in a thread then ANYTHING posted after that notice will NOT be transferred. This is why it is so important to continue the discussions over at the new site. If there are any discussions you were involved in here that you do NOT see over at the new site PLEASE request that thread to be trnasferred over otherwise if it is NOT transferred it will nto be at the new site once this site closes. THANKS!

PostPosted: August 31st, 2011, 3:45 pm 

Okie-Dokie, Treet...I will begin posting everything over that the new HRM...and getting used to things there, which may take me some time :lol: ...

see you all at the new HRM --- wooooohoooooo :D

Gandalf the Grey

PostPosted: September 1st, 2011, 2:27 am 

treet i have one request. can you copy and paste every thread that da bisket managed to get born's underwear in a knot. wooohoo!!!!!!! particularly the mo thread. that was 1-2 months of work in that one, and when she blew, it was one for the ages... wooohoo!!!!! caps in every post for 2 weeks straight. i betcha he didn't sell a car for 2 weeks.. i love it when a plan comes together.

PostPosted: September 1st, 2011, 9:06 am 

bisket wrote:
treet i have one request. can you copy and paste every thread that da bisket managed to get born's underwear in a knot. wooohoo!!!!!!! particularly the mo thread. that was 1-2 months of work in that one, and when she blew, it was one for the ages... wooohoo!!!!! caps in every post for 2 weeks straight. i betcha he didn't sell a car for 2 weeks.. i love it when a plan comes together.

he sells cars I thought it was shoes.

PostPosted: September 1st, 2011, 9:22 am 

what is the site address for the new site?

PostPosted: September 1st, 2011, 10:01 am 

you have to go threw a bunch of thing to get there it start out first with a e mail from them - telling you what to do and where to go -- then it get will let say hard - if you don't get in the first time -- will you will see e mail treet she will get you set you up -- have funn

PostPosted: September 1st, 2011, 10:39 am 
Site Admin

Bisket,
Already transferred the Mo thread over from June until yesterday...just continue posting over there as normal and if there are any other threads you wish to have copied let me know (go easy on me as it is truly a LONG process to copy and paste every individual post)...I will do my very best. Are you able to log in over there okay???

PostPosted: September 1st, 2011, 10:44 am 
Site Admin

IMPORTANT!!!!!!!

Fred & Big Don (and everyone),

Here is the link to the new site (save it to your favorites):

http://www.horseracingmania.com/forums/forumdisplay.php/9-Horse-Talk?s=&pp=25&daysprune=-1&sort=lastpost&order=desc

Here is the link to reset your password if you have any log in issues:

http://www.horseracingmania.com/forums/login.php?do=lostpw

Any very easy way perhaps the easiest and fastest way) to get in right away is to email me ASAP ([url=mailto:whirlaway68@gmail.com]whirlaway68@gmail.com[/url]) with your password and I will force it through the system so you won't have to chagne your orignal password (unless you prefer to)...from all so far they prefer to do it this way and I promise that once I add it you won't have any further log in isues over there.

To ALL:

It is NOT necessary to re-register...you are already registered there if you are registered here...the only thing you need to do it either reset your password or email me your password and I will force it into the system. The import "protected" the site and users by requiring this as a one time deal so once it is done you won't have any issues and if you do just get in touch.

Post subject: awesome gem Vs Noosa Beach Match race --- pending
PostPosted: September 10th, 2011, 7:29 pm 

It is still no confirmed but it appears WPT will bring Awesome Gem back for a match race with Noosa Beach and put the wt and whining to bed.

Page 8 of 8 [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8