It is currently January 18th, 2018, 12:13 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Biz Plugs for our Horsey Friends!!!
PostPosted: January 14th, 2010, 11:22 pm 
Site Admin

Hello All!!
I have procrastinated and gotten distracted long enough! There are a few horsey friends out there who are most deserving of ALL the recognition and support they can get and more. I have seen their products and services and they are all incredible in what they do or the service they provide. I would like to put their names out there and and share them with those who may not be aware of their wonderful goods and services. PLEASE check them out and spread the word and if you or someone you know needs a plug, please post it here. THANKS everyone!!

We have a wonderful horsey friend who is the best darned Worm Wrestler in the nation! Our very own Going For Stamina here ate HRM has a fabulous business sure to help even the most amatuer gardener grow the most delectable fruits and veggies and the most beautiful flowers, worthy of a state fair blue ribbon! Stop on by and see them at the Texas Worm Ranch...they can help you with all your wormie needs for the garden. Here is their website: http://www.txwormranch.com/

And don't forget to tell them Treet sent ya!

There is a WONDERFUL artist that paints such BEAUTIFUL portraits and pictures of horses and racing scenes. EVERYONE should know her name!! She is also a horsey friend to many around here and some have known her for a long time. Everyone that knows her are all huge fans of her work and I am sure if you see her art for yourself, you too will also be a huge fan/collector of her incredible creations. She paints some of the most stunning racing, wildlife, and Western-themed paintings I have ever seen! Please go check her site out and tell her Treet sent ya! Here is her website so you can see her incredible artwork for yourselves.

http://www.christinepicavet.com/

The horse racing industry has a sister industry in Greyhound racing. As dog racing is becoming extinct in this country with the closure of more an dmore tracks, thousands of dogs and products of the industry whether for racing or breeding are in need of foster every month! Here among us, we have a wonderful person who has taking her love for horse racing and the dark side of racing (in slaughter and neglect/abuse) she realized she was ill-equipped to do much "hands-on" to help the horses. She turned her attention to Greyhounds and has been an advocate for these beautiful and loving dogs. No truer 45mph couch potato exists on the planet. Anyway, Sirenoftheocean is the Seattle area representative for Greyhound rescue and adoption. While not everyone lives here in our area, I am sure if ANYONE who may be considering adopting one of these wonderful dogs, I am CERTAIN she can help you find the perfect one for you. Go check them out at www.royalhounds.org and be sure to tell her that HER SISSY sent ya! LOL!

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]